Thursday, April 13, 2017

April 10 2017 Moray!





I worked in divisions almost all week (and it was exhausting). I worked with Hemana A, Hermana S, and Hermana F. Only got a pic with Hermana F, forgot too take pics before with the others, it was just busy. Hermana F had to go do tests in the hospital, bc she has strong allergies to something and we don't know what. It made me think of colebug, as I saw a woman in the hospital using that machine (what's it called?) that Cole said, "I need my tweetment". haha. Ah, nebulizer! (right?) and also when they talked about allergies in general. miss you Cole ❤


Also, a few cute kids in a lesson (that were WILD, needed to be tamed, but SO cute and precious) 


And, Polly didn't want a cracker, but he did want to sit on my shoulder (how bout that?)


We went to Moray, and holy wow, that place is AMAZING. The Incas always just blow me away with their architecture. Oh, I don't know it I told you, but I am going to Machu Picchu in 2 weeks! TWO WEEKS! I am so so so excited. 




This woman explained to us how they dye the different wools, and I don't have time to explain it now, but when I get home, I will give you all the down low on the traditions here!

All of the cool pics we took at Moray are on another elders camera, I'll try to send them next week. This place was so cool, the Incas blow my mind!! 



Pics with llamas never get old. 

 for that matter, pics with any animal, haha love it. 


 Clearly not a yoga master, but hey. ;)




Me and my sweetest compi, she's from Lima, and is THE BEST. 



No comments:

Post a Comment