Monday, May 29, 2017

May 23 2017

We planned the sweetest missionary work activity. This ward is unbelievable, and we did a bonfire. That is not a normal thing at all in this here pais, but it was sweet. We roasted marshmallows, everyone loved that, and frunas (wannabe starbursts) and got hotdogs, and then we sang songs of the restoration around the fire with the ukulele I bought here. Our ward mission leader gave a message on the restoration, and we had like 7 investigators there. It was SO rad. 
This Saturday that's coming, we have a "Capillas Abiertas" or church open house, and it is gonna be awesome. We are gonna contact like a mad house, it is gonna be so awesome. I'm serious, this stake here in Puno Central is incredible. 

Me and a paloma this morning. Just call me Snow White.


PUNO. Love this place. 


Me and my comp. 


 We went to Cusco for Concilio, and we went to the Mcdonalds in Cusco for the first time in my mission.

Also, a pic of "4 gringas in Puno". I seriously love Hermana Godown and Hermana Calvillo SO much. They are staying with us for a little while, and it is SO fun living with them. They are so wonderful. 
It's so interesting how my whole mission I've never been with gringas, and now I live with 3! Crazy deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment