Wednesday, August 9, 2017

lil letter July 17 2017

So, this week was real good. A lot of wedding preparations, but  a lil of that every once and a while is good for you. (Or at least I hope so, because it has been STRESS this week) but everything should turn out really good. The wedding is today at 6 and so I'll send pics next week!

We had an awesome lesson with an investigator where she really opened up, and I LOVE those. 
There's a scripture in Matthew 18:11 that I have really come to love in my mission, and it says something like, 
"The Son of Man has come to save that which is lost"
Lots of people have expressed that to me, of "being lost" and not knowing their purpose, and THAT'S where the gospel of Jesus Christ comes in, because HE came to save those who are lost, and that is when I feel the importance of my calling so strong, because here as one of His missionaries, I get to represent Him, and help those that are lost find their way back to HIM. I felt the spirit so strong in that lesson, and I really love being a missionary. 

Short letter, but I just want you all to know how much I love you. 

Keep on keepin on. :)
Love, Hermana Clark

(Moms and Dad, I'll see you in a month, ahhh 😍)

No comments:

Post a Comment