Wednesday, July 20, 2016

UN CAMBIO MAS, WOOHOO!

I'm stayin' in Quilla, HALLELUJAH. We had cambios today, and I was so relieved when I saw the news that I am staying in my new second fave city in the world. (Valleyford is first, duh) I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father is giving me a little time to finish the things I've started. I am praying to see the baptism of T & J, or at least, their wedding. Working super hard with those angels. This week, we taught them about the law of chastity. I've learned to teach the law of chastity super clear, without shame, and THAT'S when people understand. Anyways, it was funny. At first, I was thinking, how can I phrase this in a less blunt way, but hey, sometime's we have to be blunt. Aveces la verdad duele. 
They are still so wonderful, and I love to see their tangible progress. Reading the Book of Mormon. Praying as a family. Coming to church every single sunday. They are THE BEST. 
This week, my comp counted my mosquito bites, and on JUST my legs, I have 67. No, I'm not lying. It is the saddest thing ever, and it is the trial of MY LIFE to not itch them. My legs are super feo. But, hey no worries, this isn't even mosquito season, so I'm in for a good fight with the bugs, and guess what? I am not going down. 
We teach an English class every Saturday, and I realized just how much the people really can't understand English. I saw me 12 weeks ago. I would ask them, "Hey, what does ____ mean" in English, and they'd smile at me and nod their head and say, "Si". This is ME my first week in Quilla, I'd just take a guess, and usually I could get away with the "smile and Si", haha. It is so fun to teach the class, I feel very inadequate to do it, but hey! I'm always doing thi9ngs I feel inadequate to do here, so that's helpin me grow. 
Oh you know what was the best? One night this week, me and my comp were sitting and talking after planning, and I was trying to figure out how to work my new voice recorder, THAT I LOVE, and I pressed a button, and on came Jackson's voice!!! What in the world, I. freaked. out. and was SO happy to hear my little brother's voice. And then, Elles! And then, Cole! Oh my goodness, that was the best surprise in the world. II love you all so much. 
The church is true. If you have doubts, get down on your knees, and pray. He will let you know, and he LOVES YOU!
Chao sweetest familia!
Hermana Clark with her cotton fruit

At The Falls

La Pension and Her grandson 

Love you to the Moon and back!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment