Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Quick update

Hello all, my life is so wonderful. 
Quick update: bullet points. 
J wants to be baptized so bad, so bad that T&J might live in different houses now until they are married. They both want it so bad. What got them was the temple. They want to go. Now they have a pic of the temple i their house. Aren't they so cute? They are unreal. I LOVE THEM.
Had a date set for N for July 30th, but that fell through ,  because she won't have 3 times in the chapel before then. I was really bummed, but you know what? I want to baptize converts, not less-actives. We have about 870 people in our branch, and about 55 that attend regularly. My converts will be REAL converts as much as I can help it. 
Still teaching A piano, all the other girls have slowly stopped to take lessons, but this little girl is a determined one. I feel so happy to teach her. She's like another little sister I never had. 
I taught the gospel principles class this week! What in the world, THAT is the gift of toungues! I taught about el dia de reposo, and it was really good. I felt a lot of responsibility, because that's a real problem here. That and tithing. Anyways, I think it went well.Anyways. out of time, but love you all LOADS! 
The gospel is true. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't! So grateful for all the prayers, and support. 
Ahhh A, how cute is she! We finally got Estrellita DOWN. This was the celebratory pic I took of her. How proud does she look? I love her with every ounce of my heart.

Go-karts P day

Hermanas go-kart on P day

J L(a menos-activo we teach) climbed this Coconut tree and gave us a Coconut.

Oatmeal facials 

P day Go-Karts

No comments:

Post a Comment