Monday, November 21, 2016

I don't work for the church. I work for the Lord

That's something that our branch President said in branch counsel last night, and AMEN to that. I have had so many awesome expériences this week, but wow short time hoy dia, no se porqué?Me and my town heheheAll the recent converts are doing sweet. T and Hermano G are home teaching comps (haha, those two are the bomb) and are helping us out with B, who I have worked with for so long, and WANTS to be baptized, but still has doubts about whether the Book of Mormon is true or not. Totally normal and healthy concern, so I'm not too worried about him. He'll come around. :)We have a new investigator with a date, Benito. He lives outside of Quilla, in Rosario Mayo, so we can only visit him once a week, because like my latina comp says, "not everyone has cash-money" hahaha. She is so cute.  But he has a date for the 24th of December and is progressing so fast.We found 3 new investigators this week, Marcel, Roel (13) , and Lindi (7, almost 8 in January, wahoo). They are an adorable little family, and this week we helped the girls get ready for church, and we all went to church together in 2 moto taxis. It was awesome,  I am so excited about them. Nadi shared her POWERFUL testimony with us this week, she's the only member of the church in her family and has received a whole lotta grief about it.  Gosh, she is poderosa, and I feel so grateful to know her. I was reading my journal, and I mentioned sweet Nadi in my very first email home to you guys. It was crazy to look back on her huge progress. She is such a sunshine in my life, and will forever be a special part of my heart. Everything was super awesome this week.I have 0 complaints.Love my life here, and this is the realest work I have ever done.The work isn't cheap, we work hard, and maybe it hasn't been the best 9 months of my life on record, but you know what? It has been the best 9 months FOR my life.This time is so special, and I feel so grateful to be hermana clark.I love you all a million!Keep trying, keep praying, everything will work out. Oh está, todo bien, Hermana Clarkbelow are some pics of our p-day trip to Las Cataratas 







No comments:

Post a Comment