Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Things I'm grateful for...


1. Quillabamba, and the members here in the branch. They treat me like I am their own. No I'm serious, they treat me like a peruvian, quillabamba-born, daughter of theirs. 


2. So many powerful families in our branch. 
3. Hermana Gladis, seriously one of the angels in my life. Her son Royer (that I told you about, that got his mission call to Pocatello ID (haha) finally arrived to the US of A this week, and I am SO excited about it. A kid from Quilla in the states? That is so rad. This week, she cried as she told me of the relief that she felt that one, I was okay and headed back to Quillabamba, and 2, that her son made it safe to the states. She calls me her "hijita" and I love that. 

4. The opportunity to do yet another youth choir (the grind never stops, I'm serious)
5.. All the phone calls to see how I was doing in the hospital. Overwhelming. I LOVE quillabamba.

6. My health. I am grateful for the bodies that Heavenly Father gave us, to be able to work & to help & to serve in His cause. 




7. I feel grateful for my comp, who is as green as can be in the field, and is MY daughter, but has taken care of me like I am hers. She is an angel.

8. Doing Family History with J, and preparing the name of her dad, who died in 2002, and now she and T can go to the temple to do the work for her dad. Cheveraso. 

9. When T and Hmo G blessed the sacrament this week. SO AWESOME. 

10. My wonderful family. I will never stop missing them, y les amo un monton! 

New pet- jk jk


 In Cusco, with the Peru and the flag of Cusco 
This pic might be the first billboard in quillabamba. hehe 




What I spent my days doing in the hospital, reading The Book of Mormon. That book is so rad.


Me and my cutest comp. When you get to see quillabamba someday, we will go to Misky. The cremoladas can make ANY person smile. 



What we spend our days doing, sharing the BEST book with the cutest people. 

I am obsessed with Choclo. It's the corn here, and it is so dang good. Puts corn on the cob in the states to shame, I'm serious.



No comments:

Post a Comment