Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas (music) time

Can you believe that? That it is the Christmas season? It's so darned weird for me, because it's still so hot, and I wake up to palm trees, and never ending mangoes. (which ps, I cannot eat another mango, or I'm gonna turn into one)
Brian is getting baptized this week on Saturday, that's a miracle story that I just don't have time to tell. :( In the skype call, don't let me forget!
Okay, I have no more time, boooo ;( only pics this week!
I love you all! 
Mom, I would like a pic of me with gma z, with gma matheney, pic of gpa z, pic of me with gpa stu, preferebly at my 8th grade promo, and family pic with cole as a baby. It's for my family history booklet that I am working on. Also, a pic of my me with grammy, papa, grandma and grandpa. That'll be a lil project, so when ever you can send them to me, that would be great. If it's a few weeks, no worries!
PS cole, for you! Will you prepare a song to play for our skype call? I want to hear you sing and play. Okay, love you pal. 


We went to echarati with Hermano Gerald, and Hermana Maria, and they are the definition of power couple. It was so so fun, and we visited lots of less actives in Echarati. There are a ton of members there, but no missionaries, and no church, because there aren't priesthood holders, so now we head there every week to try to get them back to church. I love going to echarati, because it's a lot of new streets and new faces every day, so that's nice! 





more pics of our pasaje to echarati






No comments:

Post a Comment