Tuesday, February 14, 2017

only a picture post this week

Me and Hna Celan before she left. ( I miss her)

Me and Hna Wagner met a member of the church from Holland that spoke english in our fave ice cream place! 


We get to spend a night with the nuevitas in the hotel their first night. That's one of the special things about this assignment that I love

AND we get to eat Papa John's pizza with them, and that was SOOO good. Fun times

also, lomo saltado (my fave) with quinoa (not my favorite, but I like it more every single time. :) 


Also, here I am with Edu, my favorite pal here in Peru. He just melts my heart and when ever I see him, I have a big smile on my face and so does he; he always breaks into smile when he sees me, and it makes my heart melt, like I said before. 

 I've been teaching Lucero english, and she has such a great desire to learn. She wrote in her notebook, on the title page "English" and then Profesora: Clark. SO CUTE. 

#blessed for being "made in America" 


my favorite girls



Hermana Valdebenito and I right after stake conference, she's from Chile, but she looks like she's from the states, right? And she looks a lil like Kylee Wagner for me. I really like her, she's super sweet. 


Ran into Italo from Quillabamba! That was a crazy sweet moment, I seriously love his family in Quilla, and so that was a sweet surprise.-


The beginning of the pictures of our adventure to Ollantayambo, other really popular touristy ruins here! It was BEAUTIFUL. 



 Expectation vs. reality. haha, trying to take a cool pic, and a stray dog steps in. Houston, we are in Peru. 

Las cuatro misioneras. 
Me and my comp

Me with Hermana Johnson, her and her husband are the senior missionaries here, and she is SO sweet. Learning really good spanish, she's been working hard. I love chatting with her in English



went a did service with the elders that we share the ward with, they're super cool. 

and the first people to arrive at our missionary work activity in the church, wahoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment