Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Picture post

My compi finished her mission this week. That is crazy! My new comp is Hermana Barrientos, can't wait to meet her. 


 Noche Blanca en Vista Alegre
We had 4 baptisms this week. 
1. Elita (here she is with her family and her dad baptized her. He was less active, but we've been working with their family for a good while) 
Is she just the cutest or what?
2. Adalia got baptized as well. She is 9 and her family is getting active in the church again. I adore her, and in her testimony after her baptism, she said, "The Book of Mormon is true. And I know that because...because I feel it in my heart". THAT is how you know. She is so so good. 








 Hermana Ruth and her daughter Valeria were baptized too. (Lucero wasn't quite ready, but I KNOW she will be soon) They are so strong. 
Here they are right after their baptism. :) 
Noche Blanca and having 4 baptisms was such a special experience that I will never forget.



 ROSITA. 
This girl is crazy, never leave me alone, haha. I love her too much, and this week she told my comp, "when you grow up, you can wear shoes like Hermana Clark" She is always trying to tickle me or climb on me, always giving me kisses and hugs, or telling me secrets, and she is just so precious. 





My fam is having puppy fun, and so am I. How cute is Adalia with a puppy? That's just too cute to be true. 
Valeri makes me laugh all the time, she is so funny, and gave the opening prayer at the baptism this week. She calls me Hermana Joselina (I have no idea why, and it cracks me up.)






No comments:

Post a Comment