Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hello Hello, real quick


 My new companion is Hermana Barrientos. She is so precious, and is always giving me hugs. 
This week, (like every Semana Uno of the transfer), we go to the hotel to stay with the new missionaries that get here. That is part of our assignment here as the hermana leaders. (Which always means, Papa John's pizza, we are spoiled x 10) 
I always love meeting the new missionaries, because they've got such a fire inside of them. (even though they are usually a little shy, a little terrified) they are SO excited to get out and work. They LOVE the work, and have that MTC fire still. They go and contact in the square, and they see potential in every contact. (we could learn a lot from new missionaries) 
I always have the weird realization in the mission that I am one of the oldies now in the mission, and it doesn't feel that way at all. 






 The neighbor's have a parrot, and as we were hurriedly loading suitcases of hermanas (that had transfers this week) I left the door open for like 5 minutes. In that time, the neighbors parrot entered our house through the door, and I didn't even notice. Later that night, my comp screamed, and I was like oh gosh, what happened? And she's all, "Hay un LORO abajo de mi cama". hahaha, what? We had to get him out, and it was just a funny experience. 




This week, we also washed clothes with Hermana R for a long time. I have a lot of respect for that woman. 

Well, short this week. g2G but I love you all lots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment