Thursday, July 13, 2017

Happy Fourth of July!!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! Seriously, I've decided that fourth of July is my favorite day of the year, even more than Christmas. 



 We made root beer floats (with cocacola, bc rootbeer doesn't exist here) and cobler. (But, with a chocolate cake mix, oh well, haha. It was tasty anyways) If that's not american in peru, I don't know what is. 

I have to tell you how much I LOVE America. Being in Peru has made my love for America shoot past the stars. I LOVE that country, and I pray for the USA and the armed forces every night. I feel so grateful for all those serving our country, because like they say, "freedom isn't free". I feel so grateful to have grown up in a patriotic family, where the boys are boy scouts, and know how to take care of the flag and how to fold it, and my grandpa kip's ringtone was "Proud to be an american" for a good time when I was younger, SO awesome, haha. 

I am seriously SO proud to be an American, I never put it aside, it is something so apart of me. Please do not go taking what you have, to be born in a country of liberty, with so many privileges, for granted. 





Hermana Sonia's baptism. It was a beautiful night! She is so awesome, and I seriously love her a lot. 





We did a Zone fast for our goal for Julio. It has been taking some HARD work. But, with lots of faith and prayers, we will do a lot, and the Lord more than anything will help. 


Okay, how is this pole even standing? Houston, we are in Peru. 


All the jovenes playing the piano with me. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment