Tuesday, June 21, 2016

This Week

Mi querido mama y papa, (y todas en mi dulce familia)

How are you? How was the week? It is officially summer in good ole Valleyford, huh? Now you all get to experience the life of a Quillabambean cada dia with the warm warm weather. 
I traveled to Lima this week, and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it, haha. It was so weird to leave the mission boundaries. This week, I received a letter from one of my missionary páls from the CCM, and she returned home. It absolutely broke my heart, and so as we traveled to Lima, I tried to pretend that I was going home, and how it would feel. Would I be satisfied with all that I have accomplished in my mission? To be honest, it was kind of a traumatizing experience for me. THat whole day, I just felt sad. 
Gosh, I can't even tell you of the relief as our plane landed in Cusco once more. I felt like myself again, so full of relief, and my heart just felt happy. I KNOW that this is where I am meant to be. Sin duda. 
T and J are my heart right now. I love them, and this week we had our Stake Conference with President Harbertson, and they came to both sessions,saturday night, AND Sunday, and you know what? They show up in suit and tie, and T and J bought cesar a suit. WHAT. Ahh, I really think that Heavenly Father send some of his angels to me in Quilla. 
 T, J & C

I shared a lot in my audio, so I'll just let you listen to that. Really nowadays, I want to use my hour internet time to download mormon messages for my investigators or to look for conference talks that we could use to help the members here. I am well aware that my letters are getting less and less interesting. It takes a real focused brain, and lots of time to write the kind of letters I wrote in the CCM, but hey! I'm doing my best. 
Know that I am thinking of you all this week! I had the realization yesterday on Father's day, how grateful I am for fathers. But, as I was thinking about "fathers" in general, I forgot about my Heavenly Father, and so yesterday, even through my dad wasn't here with me to celebrate, I remembered my Heavenly Father, who is very very present in my life here in Quillabamba. Grateful to know that our God, the creator of all things good, is our loving Heavenly FATHER. Grateful for all the Fathers ib my life. My Papa, Gramps, Grandpa Stu, all of my uncles, my bishop at home, and my good ole Dad. :) Grateful for them, and the love they have shown me. 
LOVE YOU ALL!


This is Y that I teach piano to..

No comments:

Post a Comment