Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16 2017 Picture post this week


My first concilio with Presidente with all the zone leaders and hermana leaders from the mission.

  
 I reunited with my mamá, Hna Celán. She's ending this transfer, crazy stuff




We helped a sister that was pretty sick this week, here's us in the hospital in Peru. Poor thing, but she's made a really good recovery.

 Finally, highlight of the week. HNA ASANG CAME TO TOWN. I love her so stinkin much, and miss her every single day. I relized this week that she is SO my daughter,, 
  I know my mom thinks it's weird when I call her that, but she has seriously taken on some of my misssionary traits and habits and it's really cool to see.
 (sometimes it kind of weirds me out too when I catch something, but she is just so darned cute that it makes me feel special.)


                                My sector, up in Alto Qosco. 

 It is raining ALWAYS in this city. 

always super muddy here from the rain.

I love banana anything in Peru. Seriously, it is my fave fruit.

The best lunch EVER. Rocoto relleno, Dad, you would LOVE THIS. So good, I'm makin' it when I get home. :)

Yellow watermelon. I think I sent you a pic in quillabamba too of yellow watermelon, but here it is in cusco.



No comments:

Post a Comment