Monday, October 3, 2016

"Padre, ayudeme creer en Ti"

Hello family dearest, 
Today is cambios, and I received a letter this morning telling me that  I am going to be training again. I wish that I could send you a letter like I sent you when I found out that I would be training Hermana Caballero. I was so overjoyed. 
Right now, I literally have the best companion in the history of ever, she is my soul sister for sure. We are the same, yet so different, and I really just wish I was training her. Now we are thinking that she will be headed home, because I don't know if I told you, but she is waiting on her mission call. Or also, an Elder told me that we could  be working in trio, Hna Garcia, me, and my hija. I am praying and praying that all will be well this change. 
If I really AM training like my email from President says, I will be here in Quilla until Christmas!! Is that crazy or what?!  But, I am excited that for a new transfer, because this transfer has been  the hardest one of my mish, for sure, and then the very best, with Hno Gerald's  baptism and everything, and Hermana Garcia arriving. I am praying that she doesn't leave. 
Okay, so this week  was GENERAL CONFERENCE, literally my fave thing, and you can call me Molly- Mormon. I LOVE CONFERENCE. I obsess over it weeks before, and give it lots of thought,  and I was fasting  as conference started with questions in my mind. It was incredible, as conference started, literally in the first session, all of my questions had been answered. I LOVED Elder Uceda's message about prayer. Wow, he was speaking to me. 
One quick thing because I don't have much time. We have these investigators named M and M. They are almost 12 and 9, and their dad is a menos-activo that we have been helping to get active again. We've really been working on getting M to pray, and this week he finally prayed. His prayer was the  humblest prayer I have ever heard. He said, "Please  bless my dad when he goes to work hard really early in the morning, and thank you for the little food that we have. Heavenly Father, please help me to believe that you are there". His humble prayer brought me to tears, and I felt our Heavenly Father so close. He really is only a prayer away. When we begin to address our Heavenly Father, the heavens open, and He. Is. Listening. 
Loved the thought of listening to conference with you all. We were doing the same thing this weekend, and that makes me happy, even though we are  millions of miles away. There truly are faithful saints in every part of the world, and it is hard to understand when you haven't seen it. But, WOW have I seen it. Love the faithful saints here. 
Just got news that I am training, and that my angel compi is leaving me. Oh why oh why, but the Lord always has a reason. Sometimes it's really hard to accept, and I feel so underqualified, and wonder why is he having my train again, after what happened the first time.  It was honestly so painful for me, but I know He has a will in everything. 
Getting ready for the best week of my life, with T& J 's wedding. I cannot believe it is finally here, Oct 6. My heart is full. 
Love you all!
Praying for you all. "What a wonderful day it will be when the members of the church not only pray for the missionaries, but assist those that are serving in their home wards" Please. Help the missionaries. 
The members are so gracious and loving to me here, and I only hope that you all are doing the same. 
Lotsa love

No comments:

Post a Comment